- This event has passed.
KPL Tech Days
March 18 at 10:00 am
KPL Tech days are for patrons looking for more in-depth assistance. Patrons can bring their own device or can utilize a public internet station for their session. Sessions last for no more than one hour and are available on a first come, first served basis.
Technology sessions can cover the following:
- Computer basics
- Smartphone basics
- Tablet basics
- Setting up an email account (Gmail)
- Email attachments
- Internet searching
- Organizing computer files and folders
- Using a USB/flash drive
- Setting up a Facebook/Twitter/Skype account
- Microsoft Word
- Borrowing ebooks from the library (must have necessary device and software)
- Internet privacy
Library staff cannot assist with:
- Computer Viruses
- Performance Issues
- Hardware Diagnostics
- Installing Non-Library Software
- Computer Maintenance
It is the patron’s responsibility to bring any needed logins/passwords or equipment, including any power cords or cables. The library will not be able to provide computer accessories for your device.